The WEDC is a group of women business professionals, who provides
opportunities to women for leadership and economic development through
education, mentoring and networking. The WEDC exists to strengthen the
position of women in business and the community.
- We value the diverse perspectives, contributions, experiences and abilities of women.
- We believe in shared leadership, and in equity for all members of society.
- We value men and women of vision, integrity, credibility and courage.
- We promote lifelong leadership learning.
- We believe that women are empowered by their own actions.
- We value the recognition of the worth and professional achievements of women.
- We value a vibrant economy, driven by the achievement and contributions of all members of society.
About Our Members
WEDC members are a diverse group of mid- to senior level executive, professional and successful businesswomen working together, mentoring each other, and sharing resources to accelerate economic development.